Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hop,Skip,Jump!

Making decisions is like playing hop,skip and jump. That's how my hypothesis puts it.
What could be misleading is, it looks very straightforward. But, believe me, you're in for a ride. If only things were un-deceivingly simple!
If time heals, it steals also. So, the it's about skipping and jumping at THE right moment. Many of us many jump too early and hurt ourselves. Or wait for the already surpassed right moment, to skip! Hints are aplenty. And counsels come either with a dash(just a dash!) of exaggeration or slight understatement. Picking up hints is your call. But, you see..hints come, all cornered, and distractions come blatantly. That's the way of life. :)
Then come choices! Oh, my! They ask me to decide between Black and Purple!Both are sweltering hot! No,it's not allowed to pick both(although,both would make a super combo!). It's 'Pick one or you get none!'. I pick something random. The other beckons. Honestly, it calls out loud! The conventional way of listing pros and cons makes you biased and gets you back to where you started, ab initio! Two in the bush and none at hand.
Sometimes, I wish I were a bullet train at shutterspeed! It goes places, no matter what. Is it about taking up one thing and moving on? Or is it about intelligent unforeseeable foresight? I do not comprehend. It puts me in a condescending position. One thing I say to me, now is:
"Sooner or later, all will make sense!!"
What have you got to say?

3 comments:

  1. You haven't mentioned much about the 'hop' part! Where you are about to jump but still not sure if you have to & hence take a momentary pause just to think if you want to put your leg down & stop right there or move it up to a higher notch! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'hop' is the elementary part. Hence, 'skip'ped it :)
    The next part, very well said :). But that would be deciding between purple and black, for me!
    And, why is your profile unavailable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because i am not a blogger! :P I dont want to get addicted to it! :D Facebook is enough! :)

    ReplyDelete