Saturday, June 19, 2010

Am I a soap opera addict already?


Alright. Do not whisk away reading the title. I loathe the 'K' serials as much as most anti-Ekta Kapoor people do. So, it's not about the grand old Indian television operas( no sarcasm quotations required!). Make way for sitcoms. They keep me hooked to star world or the iwatchnetwork, most of the time.
Currently, Dr.Sheldon Cooper tops, in my admiration list of the memorable characters.
His "Bazzinga", his very bizarre smile and self-confessed ,dazzling brilliance, all have me made me obsess over him. This one guy does not drop his jaws over the hot blonde in his building.
My title and the person in consideration do not exactly go together. But I have wondered, "If any nerd is hilarious, it's him!". This physics genius clearly steals the show. He sings and I go,"Oh good lord!". He goes to halloween, not dressed as Superman or Batman, but as what most Science related people would call, 'Doppler Effect'. Pretty hard to imagine, huh?
And this guy basically drinks non-alcoholic beverages at a bar. If it's any TV personality I'd ever wanna meet, it's Jim Parsons aka Sheldon Cooper. Way to go Sheldon!
This probably answers the question. I may be moving towards addiction.
While I think of that, Thanks for reading this. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment